Call for Board Nominations
Dear NAPAHE Members,
The NAPAHE Board of Directors is seeking nominations for board positions:
- Members of the Board will be elected at the annual meeting of the membership in January 2024 from a slate of candidates proposed by the Nominating Committee of the Board.
- Nominees must hold an "Active" NAPAHE membership in good standing (individuals must hold a position within their institution's president's office at the time of election).
- The Board meets twice a year in person - once during the NAPAHE conference and once in the summer as a planning session to prepare for the annual conference - and virtually four (4) times through the remainder of the year.
- The term of office for Board of Directors members is three (3) years.
- A board member can serve two terms.
We are actively seeking registered and engaged members who have experience and input in the following areas:
- Communications and Marketing
- Professional Development
- IT and Web Design
- Finance and Budgeting
- Program Evaluation
- Strategic Planning
Is serving on the NAPAHE board a commitment to consider? We think so! It establishes leadership credentials, connects you with other leaders in your field, and challenges you to do new areas of work.
If you know a NAPAHE member who you think would be an excellent candidate for the NAPAHE Board and will embrace the role, please encourage them to apply; or if you have an interest in serving on the Board, please consider self-nominating.
A nomination form should be submitted no later than Wednesday, November 1, 2023. A resume or CV can be emailed to Stuart Schmidt, Executive Director,
Thank you for your consideration!
Larisa Pfeiffer, Ed.D.
Chair, Nominating Committee, NAPAHE